The Mansfield Garden Studio provides the perfect garden building for work or leisure, ideal for use as an office, garden room or art studio.
This building is manufactured from well seasoned Swedish Red Wood pine and clad in 12mm T&G boards, hand selected to ensure a relatively knot free finish.
As standard this building features two sets of black heavy metal antique double doors and benefits from a high eaves, accompanied by a delightful round window in each apex.
Our flag ship range of products, these summerhouses are hand made in our own workshops by our trained carpenters using old fashioned methods.
Each panel is checked from start to finish for precision and accuracy, avoiding faults which can often derive from mass production.
These garden buildings are built to the very highest quality and offer complete flexibility because they are hand made to order to the individual requirements of each customer.
The Mansfield features the following as standard:
- Framing: Heavy duty framing of 2″x2″ (50 x 50mm) as standard. The timber is of a high grade and planed square edged.
- Cladding: 12mm 5th Grade T&G boards in well seasoned Swedish red wood pine to ensure relatively knot free boards. The boards are secured to the framing by high quality galvanised nails.
- Roof: Manufactured using 12mm T&G boards of the same quality as our cladding and covered with 20k green roofing felt. Roofs can even be adapted to take heavier coverings such as clay pan tiles.
- Floor: 12mm T&G boards supported on close centred 2”x1½” (50 x 38mm) rough sawn, pressure treated, floor joists.
- Windows: All our windows are hand made in the old fashioned way using mortice and tenon joints and secured with high quality wood glue and star dowels. Each window has drip sills under the glass. The glass is beaded with mitred beading on a bed of silicone.
- 22mm Heavy Duty Cladding
- Heavy Duty Flooring in 19mm or 22mm
- Heavy Duty Roofing Felt or Felt Tiles
- Toughened Glass